Sunday, January 24, 2010

somethin new

My posts have been all about food lately so here's something new for you ladies (or gentlemen interested in the texture of your luscious locks). I've been using biosilk silk therapy since I was about eight years old. I guess you can never start too early with the hair products. Out of boredom I decided to try something new, finally.

Out with the old.

In with the new.

I thought I'd try this product out for a couple of weeks before I granted it worthy of a post. It makes your hair super soft, but it's recommended that you use this product on damp hair. I still use it on dry hair, whatevs. It has a nice, warm vanilla-y scent to it, though I sometimes miss the scent of biosilk. It's made sans alcohol to ensure that your strands retain moisture. I bought this small 25 mL bottle for $15 fearing that I wouldn't be able to commit to anything other than my biosilk. I think I've found something to replace my old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment