This past weekend, I went to the senior formal with my dearest friends and my dearest boo. I bought an amazing Elizabeth and James bodycon dress: black, long-sleeves, and mesh back panel. It's made out of this amazingly soft, silky, spandex material. When I was finished getting ready, I realized that the seams along the sides of the dress were coming undone. I assume this is because some fatty tried to shove their monster hips into this dress! Spandex can only do so much. Anyways, now I am deciding whether or not I want to repair and keep the dress, or return it. It's simply beautiful and I don't know if I will be able to part with it. My guesses are probably not.
The formal took place at the Hilton Hotel on 54th and 6th, which means... CHICKEN AND RICE. After the formal, we waited outside in the rain for a taste of the NYC greasy cart wonder. Needless to say, I felt awful the next day. My stomach is now recovered. Well worth it though.
.jpg)
dressing room indecision.
hmmm :)


i love you rome and this blog is great.
ReplyDeletedress + you in it = hot.
see you soon, i hope