Monday, April 26, 2010

awesome weekend.


Cynthia Vincent shoes for Target.
Dragged my sorry self to the Target @ Atlantic Terminal at 9:45 AM on Sunday only to find that they had SEVEN pairs of shoes left. NONE of which were these. Ended up ordering them online and am absolutely obsessed with them. They are so comfy and so cute. Gots em in black too, of course.

ych, dirty, dirty mirror.




Now, for food: MOTORINO
spicy octopus with potatoes.

Small portion, but absolutely delicious. The octopus was nice, tender, and was deliciously coupled with small potato pieces. Lemon spritz adds that extra zing. Highly recommended.
brussel sprouts with smoked pancetta.


Clam pizza w. tomato sauce. Bold

hmm. I am still wondering whether or not I liked our pizza selections. The pizza dough was very fluffy and delicious, but I think I went into Motorino looking for something I didn't find. Idk--a second round is most definitely needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment