I've been busy with life. I am now an official college graduate and I am absolutely elated. Not a tear was shed. Ready to move on with liiiiiiiiiife.
As a volunteer for the nationwide non-profit organization, Peer Health Exchange, I've been going into 9th grade classrooms and teaching health workshops for the past two years. These NYC high schools do not have the means to support health education in their curriculum, so trained college volunteers go into the classrooms and provide knowledge and skills for students to make healthy decisions. So, today was the last day teaching my last drugs workshop everrrr and as I was walking home I found a BOMB sale. I bought 4 pairs of shoes for $60. I really believe this is a sign. Good things come from good deeds... right?!
the sale was at steve madden on rivington & ludlow.
$10
$10
$20 each.
I also got this Matt & Nat bag for a great price. I love how they recycle plastic goods and create this funky fake leather material. This bag was made with 21 plastic bottles.
graduating seniors @ the senior banquet :)
brother comes from nola to see me!
in my poncho tent @ commencement.
class of 2010.
hello, jack donaghy <3.
.... junior's cheesecake!
Z.e. e.n.d


the black wedges!! ahhh!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on everything!!
amy <3
your blurb about PHE was great. i can imagine you saying those exact words at a job interview. "PHE is a program for underprivileged youth... but then i found this BOMB ASS sale..."
ReplyDeleteyou're hired