Tuesday, April 27, 2010

URBN

Went to the urban outfitters corporate site in Philly a few weeks ago. It was located in a navy shipyard near the baseball/football fields. I was pretty much unconscious for the entire bus ride to Philly, but when I woke up we were in some type of desolate, industrial looking area. The tour mostly focused on the architecture of URBN, but was nonetheless very amusing. Explicit attempts are made to maintain the natural integrity of each building's architecture and as a result, there is something very unique about each and every branch's building. There is evidence of this in the pictures I took. Maybe you can spot it. Was interesting to see that not all of the corporate world is composed of cubicles, office supplies, ties, and suits.


anthropologie lamp. must have.


urban outfitters.

community center.

India themed cafe.

garden!

remnants of orange ropes from the navy shipyard.





inspiiiiration.

The end.

2 comments: