Wednesday, July 14, 2010

fffat.



two words: heart attack. 
couldn't finish this... too intensely juicy/greasy. GOOD THING I didn't try and finish this.




delicious and fresh!

I had french fries three days straight while traveling. serious detox was in order post-puppy trip.
 




I NEVER go out of my way to eat a hot dog. I never crave or have the slightest desire to eat a hot dog, but the dogs @ the Wieners Circle... they're a different story. Satiable and perfectly charred Vienna beef topped with VEGETABLES. This had me under the illusion that I was consuming something healthy, though that was very far from the case. If you know me, you know I love ma ketchup, but this dog's incredible taste led me away from tearing open 30 small packets of Heinz. Naturally, I had to meet my ketchup intake quota and used all of the glorious red paste in successfully drowning my wonderfully crispy french fries.


baby red velvet cupcake w/ heart sprinkles. cutes.

kuma's corner.
with a 16' x 6' kitchen you think there would be a limited menu, but nooo... kuma's corner boasts a menu of over 20 different types of burgers with names like Insect Warfare, Led Zeppelin, Neurosis, and Metallica. Gastropub by day, straight up pub by night. No minors are admitted after 10PM. There is definitely a specific scene to this place (can you guess what it might be), but the creative burger menu attracts a myriad of curious palates... mine included.

megadeth burger.
10 oz beef burger with pretzel bun topped with chorizo and red potato hash, pico de gallo, cayenne avocado cream, and tortilla strips

the burger's toppings came as massive heap piled on top of the meat patty and sadly toppled over after the waitress nonchalantly placed the dish on the table. I tried to save it from falling... with my hand. it was messy, and I was not happy. 

ze "Famous Kuma Burger"
10 oz beef burger with pretzel bun with bacon, cheddar, and fried egg. 

gosh these pictures are good.





and on a random side note...

Charlie @ Lincoln Park beastin it.


No comments:

Post a Comment