Wednesday, July 14, 2010

202 eat shop.

this bear is so cute. near ippudo too. who is it?

shop while you wait for your food? well, if you can afford Nicole Farhi. 

most delicious french toast ever. 
I could just taste the overload of  butter that seeped its way into every nook and cranny the airy, fluffy bread has to offer. When you think you've had too much sweetness, take a bite of the crispy bacon and your senses will surely be pleased.

tuna burger with guac.
I mean... this dish was whatevs on the flavor scale, but look at these amazing colors. I suppose it was slightly disappointing to see such a beautiful dish fail you in its flavor, but isn't it pretty? I really enjoyed the texture of the tuna though. The tuna mistakenly seems to bear similar firm characteristics like an average beef burger patty, but once I bit into the burger I was surprised to feel the tuna break away into soft, brittle pieces in my mouth.


 food coma? probably.


No comments:

Post a Comment