sushi yasuda.
This post is looooong overdue. Went to experience ultimate authentic sushi a week after valentine's day. This was truly a pivotal moment in educating my naive palate. We decided to leave it all up to the chef in hopes that he would make our first trip a memorable one.
This is by far the most intimidating dining adventure I've had. The menu provides instructions on how to properly consume sushi/sashimi and clearly states that all pieces served are seasoned accordingly. This means no excessive use of wasabi (tear, tear) OR soy sauce. Each sprinkle of sea salt, dab of wasabi, and brush of soy sauce is served to enhance the flavor of the fish and that is just how you should eat it. No complaints here...everything was beyond perfect and better than anything I could possibly imagine. I will never be the same after this sensational meal.
Wish I had more pics, but excitement gets the best of me.
of course he goes to get 99 cent pizza after a ridiculously delicious meal.


No comments:
Post a Comment